Thursday, January 14, 2010

Audio Class Notes released!

Announcing Audio Class Notes, a new app by BlackMuse Software!

Audio Class Notes allows you to record your lectures, and tag and describe important points so you can listen to them again quickly at a later time.

Having a rough time understanding a certain concept? Tag it and hear your teacher explain it again as often as you want with just a touch! Big test coming up? Refresh your memory quickly and easily by jumping right to the explanations, without having to listen to an entire lecture.

Save time by studying while walking to class or working out, anywhere you have your iPod. This app is truly a must-have for high school and college students with busy schedules.

Every lecture that goes by unrecorded is another lecture stuck on paper. Get Audio Class Notes and hear them as they should be heard!

7 comments:

  1. I'm a distance learning teacher and this app looks very interesting. Do the files save as mp3's in iTunes or is there no way to export them to a PC/Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The files currently have no exporting capability, and are only playable through the app itself. Exporting capability may be added in a future release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded your application, used it in class, make tags, etc. The problem is that now the recording won't play. I pressed the 'play' button when I opened the file to make it play. I really need to have access to this recording. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without access to your specific iPod, I cannot say for certain. I do not have enough information about the symptoms of the problem to diagnose it for sure. If the microphone connection popped out during recording, sound may not have been recorded. Another possibility is it may be a problem with a lack of space on your iPod. If there was insufficient memory to record at the time, the lecture may not have been saved. Free up space on your iPod to prevent this from happening, possibly by deleting unneeded lectures. I am looking for ways to move the data from the iPod to a computer and will post a way if/when I can find one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really helpful...thanks. I didn't realize the microphone was attached to the headphones. Great app; I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome :). Tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can’t get my file into dropbox. Getting sn error.

    ReplyDelete